Saturday, August 13, 2011

SUMMER

Hiyo!Wow I didn't notice how fast this summer has gone .I seems like yesterday I graduated ....grade but that was the past.Anyways I got this idea from one of my friends on doing this post.So anyways I haven't really told you guys all that has happened because I either didn't have time to or because I didn't really think you guys would be interested but OH WELL.

(not in order-oh and I did a lot of other stuff because I'm just listing stuff from the top of my mind)

  1. Turtle died :(
  2. Went to a funeral :(
  3. Went to the OC Great Park A LOT:)
  4. Started a giant garden
  5. Met a bunch of my neighbors pets 
  6. Made a bunch of little friends(made the community maintenance clean up a lot XD)
  7. Went swimming
  8. Went to a bunch of parties
  9. Went KAWAII SHOPPING
  10. Went candy shopping
  11. Went shopping in general
  12.  Went to an AWESOME COOKING SCHOOL-CLASS at a restaurant
  13. Went exploring ALL around L.A
  14. Went to a tone of restaurants(went to Todai and ate till my face turned red-not kidding)
  15. Started a polymer clay hobby
  16. Went to B&N to read for hours
  17. Went top a Chocolate Festival with a bunch of famous people
  18. Went to a bunch of museums and exhibits(around 15 in total) 
  19. Started a Youtube channel
  20. Went to a amusment parks(Disneyland,California Adventure,Knotts,ex...)
  21. Went to 3 art festivals in Laguna Beach(like the Sawdust festival)
  22. Did some potters on the wheel
  23. Met up with family
  24. Went to a bunch of family activities(bowling,crusing,hikeing,gym,site seeing...ect)
  25. And buit a lot of stuff by my self :D (2 chairs and 1 desk)

So thats what we have done that I remember this second-(OH and my brothers picture went up in the paper s-for a good thing :) and accidentally broke my computer  )
P.S my computer isn't fixed yet

Things comming up may be:
~IRIS
~more summer classes
~Hauls
~Farms
~Wildernes stuff



I took a picture like this but yeah...it kinda included me so this is LACMA museum(we saw picaso and Diego Rivero,ect..)Oh ny these are HUGE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment