Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Konapun

Whats up peeps?
Okay so first on all I would like to appalogize for not blogging in a long whille(I have been very busy).so yeah.....Anywho the product I'm about to show you guys is no longger being produced (sold 2006-2009)but there are still some avalible on ebay,but be prepaired to pay $40-$70 for the kit and at least $10 for 1 refil kit.OK.So I'd like to introduce you guys to an awesome toy called Konopan.Konapun is an awesome Japanese toy that lets you make ultra-realistic miniature fake food. It comes with all of the "ingredients" you need plus adorable little utensils and "cooking" implements that make the process more life like(from Konopan.com).It's made out of seaweed starches.Since each type of food that it makes is different the seaweed starch is changed to for those characteristics(ex.jello).Anyways,I 'm saving up for Konopan and if I can't wait that much,I'll buy a mini-kit and show you guys or even post a video on YOutube on my channel called the wincking.Lucey and Wisker's will also be doing special appearences on it so check it out.

Hamburgerset-Not my pic
Check out all of RRCherrypie's 15 videos on Konapun on Youtube
Konapun is not supposed to be eaten. Although it would appear that it is non-toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment