Monday, August 22, 2011

IRIS and more

Hey peeps!So just wanted to do a quick review on Circus de Soleil.Okay so this Saturday I went to C.D.S-in there show IRIS.My family and I bought the 3rd floor's front row seats which were just perfect(but extremal expensive for the 4 of us) which pretty much coast us more than $600 total.So yeah.The theme of it was cineamax's beginning and they really captured that.I favored the little comedy show into transitioning to the main acts.The show included acrobatics,gymnast,comedians,dancers,and jumpers(trampolinist).The only thing that I did not like was that the performer's didn't have as much mack-up as we expected people in C.D.S to have.Oh well.I had a great time.After we left the Kodak theater we walked Hollywood which was really scary to me(we saw a bunch of protester's ,people who wanted people to convert religions by calling us *****'* cracker !? and saying Jesus was the devil(they were serious),and other people who had a sign that said smile if you To*ouch yourself...).Tour guides were really annoying because e all 50 of them wanted you to ride on their buses.We went to Little Tokyo Mall and had some yummy Japanese food on the floor.So yeah.I had a pretty much good time there.SORRY for grammer
They didn't allow use to take pictures so yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment