Sunday, August 7, 2011

Haul :D

Hey guys!!!So yesterday I went shopping for all things Kawaii in L.A.I endded up spendding $50+ :( but it was worth it ....i think.Anyways her's a list of thing I did in yesterday(went to L.A yesterday).

  1. Went to Pink Berry to get some yougert
  2. Drove to StarBucks for some frapochinos
  3. Drove to L.A
  4. Went to eat lunch at China Town
  5. Went shopping for mini explosives
  6. Bought squishy dounuts and led pencils
  7. Went to Beverly Hills
  8. Went to LACMA
  9. Went to Little Tokyo Mall
  10. Went to Tokyo Stores(Tokyo Outlet)
  11. Ate at a spanish resturant
  12. Went to pharmacey to get some TUMS
So overall it was fun until I got sick :D
some cute squishies

3 comments:

  1. Hiii I was just wondering wut store u went to for the squishies :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them in Little Toko(located in LA,CA),I don't know what the name of it was but I'll be sure to post when I go there again :)-Thank you for asking

    ReplyDelete