Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sorry!

Hi everybody(CROWED CHEEERS!!)
I am so sorry I was unable to post for the past 6 my blogger days.Unfortunally my last computer said their was a cookie in my blogger account so I was unable to access my acount untill today.Fortunally,I just got a new computer(TOSHIBA laptop)and was able to post.Nothing is changed,exept the delay of some posts.Anyways,I wasnm't really prepared to write anything today because I just discovered that I am able to post,I'm just gonna briefly list the things i did,ate and had fun doing.

  • Went to California Adventure park were I rode California Screemers (TWISE :D) , Toweer of Terror, and the GIANT Ferise Wheel including other small rides
  • Had EXOTIC fruit (fresh lychee,prickly mellon,chiness lychee,golden rasberries,yumberries,plus this weird catipilar looking berry
  • Went to a water distric place and a birding place
  • Tryed to train hamster(didn't work out that well)
(not my pic)


No comments:

Post a Comment