Thursday, May 5, 2011

Buddy

Hi random people!
So today was somebody's birthday at school.His name is John and he is in special care.At first I had no idea what to get him but I figured out that the only thing to get him is a buddy.Something that can be his.So on his b-day I got him a.....
A tenny wenni turtle :D!!!!!!!
I was handling him so he would be more familiar with people.The picture is bad because first of all,it was taken in the bath room,and secondly,I was dead tired XD.At the party,when John opened the present he was so surprised(along with the rest of the staff :) They all loved the little turtle.We named it buddy because we meet during buddy club(a club that you go to during tutorial just to hang out with the kids in special care)So there you go.A new family for a turtle and a new buddy for John.


No comments:

Post a Comment