Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Poor Lucey

Hi people...
This post is unrelated to what my blog was suppose to purpose.It's a news alert that I thought I should write about.Okay so my hamster Lucey has been struggling to live with a tumor near her right leg and it's really weakening her.She is not moving around her cage anymore and has been getting colder and colder :'(.She now has really bad trouble pooping and peeing and I don't think she'll make it any longer.I think she is about 3 years old now(since we got her from a family who no longer could have a pair of hamster).I was told that the larger type of hamsters live less than the smaller dwarf sized hamsters and that tumors are common in hamsters.Unfortunately I never had tumor problems with my last hamsters and don't have a vet for her.Even if I got her one and got her a surgery preformed on her ,there is a 50% chance that she may die with the operation or medication.I don't know what to do know and her conditions are horrible :(  Any ideas.

will not be adding picture of her for respect of her.....



(not my pic)


No comments:

Post a Comment