Sunday, June 26, 2011

Itty Bitty Kitty Committee Fundraiser

Hello!
Today I'm going to share with you one of my favorite cute animal site for two ressons.One because one of it's sections is for the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee Fundraiser,and the next reason is because I'm thinking on submitting one of my pictures(needs figure who to photograph,maybe I'll do a poll).Okay so here's the section that caught my eye.Please donate if you can :) .

Itty Bitty Kitty Committee Fundraiser

[Briiinnnng brinnnng! phone ringing sound]
It’s the annual Humane Society/Itty Bitty Kitty Committee Fundraiser to help fund the foster and adoption program.

Call now, Kittoperators are standing by.

Donate Now. OR ELSE!

Photos courtesy of IBKC of course, styled and shot by Laurie C. Good luck, Guys


Donate and Vote :D

No comments:

Post a Comment