Sunday, June 5, 2011

DIY >.< CANDY!

Hi! Como estas! Hallo! こんにちは!
(english,spanish,german,japaness)
So today,I decided to make some sushi poppin cookin(D.I.Y candy from japan)with my brother.If you are a candy fanatic,artist,or just plain curiouse,you should try this stuff.You can buy poppin cookin online or at Mitsuwa(japaness market).THe ones in the market cost from $2.99-$4.99.It is expensive but remember,all of the kits come with all the ingredients needed (exept water),it is imported,and you will remember the memory.Here are some pics and REALLY GOOD VIDEOS.
 
($5-this the one I did-not my picture-actual product)


($4ish -cream tastes funny but super fun-not my pic.) 

 

($5ish-buy online-currentlty ordering-not my pic.)

Websites:

On the video site(RRcherry's site)there are other D.I.Y candy kits and fake food toys that i would also recomend you(The fake food kit is no longer avalible ,unless you would like to pay $100 something on amazon or on e-bay) 
Question that I have gotten asked:
Question:"Are the instructions in my language,and if not,how can I make it?"
Anwer: On the back of nearly every package,there are colorful pictues that show you what to do,and if you still can't understand it in pictures,you can youtube the product and see how to do it

2 comments:

  1. ewwwww the second one tastes really bad and im sure all of them do bleghhhh but its fun to make even though its really cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the only one that tastes bad.The first one tastes like grape(not like the medicine flavored grape.The second one,strawberry(disgusting but fun).And the last one,sugery sweet.There are al lot more that I'm hopping to try out.

    ReplyDelete