Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things

Okay so I don't really have anything to really recommend you.I guess i could talk about my summer.First I haven't really gone that many places because my mom has been sick :(.She just finished her medicine so that's good.Ummm...we went to some good restaurants and some good places and done some family activities (like bowling ,zoo,ex).At my time at home,I have been working on Lucey's and Wiskers costume and made them a couple of treats.Got Wisker's more of his favorite treat(peanut crunchies) and tried buying some treats recommended to me for Lucey(papaya topping and berry chew sticks).Got both of them new food(had a good variety) and got Wiskers some cat litter(he is potty trained and needs that stuff).Planning to shop,party,go to tons of fair,explore,devourer yummy food,and learn how to cook and sail a boat (I am not a beginner so I am taking a higher level class at a really good restaurant).So yeah.My garden grew and now I am picking tomatoes and snap peas daily(also growing raspberries,jalapenos,flowers,and more tomatoes-1 and a half feet tall and grown from a seed).
This is just a random picture of a cute pug because I forgot to take any pictures of my garden fruit and veg.(mostly because I ate it :)) and because the rest of the picture include me in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment